Get started with Quiz CreatorUse Quiz Creator to create and publish ESL video quizzes. You can use videos from YouTube or other video hosting websites. Add questions, a transcript, and other details to create esl video quizzes that enhance your students' language learning.
- Register and sign in.
- Tip Start with the transcript. Here’s a tool you can use to quickly fetch the transcript DIY Captions website
Create a your first quiz
On YouTube, click the share button below the video to access the embed code.
Add the quiz title, description, thumbnail image and video embed code.
Add the quiz questions, transcript, instructions, notes.
Publish your quizYour quiz is automatically published in the Archive.
Edit your quizView / edit your quiz from your Teacher Dashboard.
Share your quizThere are several ways to share your quiz with students:
- Project the video in class, but have your students do the quiz on their phone and send you their score. (Give them the quiz # or QR code.)
- Print and make copies of the PDF for use in class. (Project the video.)
- Share the quiz via email, Google Classroom, Remind, Facebook
- Give students the quiz number and ask them to use the GO TO QUIZ tool on the homepage (very easy for Lab!)
- Embed the quiz on your website, blog, or LMS
- Add your quiz to a Class Page.