Quiz by: 1martams
Mark Spark and Betty Brain are scientists. Mark is an inventor and Betty is his assistant. Today Betty and Mark are in their lab. They are working on some experiments.
- Mark, what are you making?
- I’m making a present for my cousin George. He is coming today for a short visit.
- But that’s a carton of milk.
- It looks like a carton of milk, but it’s not. I connect it with my mobile phone and it becomes a speaker. George loves milk and loves music too.
- Why are you wearing a tie? You never wear ties.
- I hate ties, but I’m wearing this tie because it’s a present from my cousin George.
- Mark, what are you cooking?
- I’m cooking vegetables.
- Vegetables? But you hate vegetables! You always eat meat.
- Yes, but cousin George is a vegetarian. He doesn’t eat meat.
- What are you doing?
- I’m putting away my things. It’s always a disaster when George comes. Thanks goodness he is only staying for dinner.
- George, nice to see you. This is Betty, my lovely assistant.
- Hello Betty, nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too, George.
- Where can I put my suitcases? I’m staying for a week.
- Oh, no!
There are no notes for this quiz.