ESL Video Quiz: Using Be: he, she, it, he's, she's, it'sQuiz #: 32186
Subject pronouns and contractions with Be
Pronouns • Simple Present
Quiz by rmd
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Using Be: he, she, it, he's, she's, it's," is for beginning English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
Using Be: he, she, it, he's, she's, it's
Quiz #: 32186
1. The car is broken. _________ is broken.
2. The man is sleeping. ________ is sleeping.
3. Mrs. Riley is driving. _______ is driving.
4. This is a Jeep. _______ is a Jeep.
5. The woman is worried. _______ is worried.
6. The weather is cold. ______ is cold.
7. Mr. Leland is relaxing. _______ is relaxing.
8. The man is working. ______ is working.
9. Detroit is a beautiful city. ______ is a beautiful city.
10. Driving is fun! _____ fun!
11. Mr. Manchester is busy. _____ busy.
12. The truck isn't new. _______ isn't new.
13. Today is a nice day. ______ a nice day.
14. Jack is ready to go. _____ ready to go.
15. Katherine is here. ______ here.
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊