ESL Video Quiz: Houston's Daily ScheduleQuiz #: 32868
Listening exercise and speaking activity (worksheet) for ESL students.
Quiz by: rmd
Level: Low Intermediate
Quiz by rmd
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Houston's Daily Schedule," is for low-intermediate English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
Here is a link to the Adobe Spark version if YouTube is blocked at your school:
Here is the worksheet:
My Daily Schedule.pdf
Houston's Daily Schedule
Quiz #: 32868
1. "Houston __________________ breakfast at eight o'clock."
2. "___________ teff hay and water for breakfast."
3. "After breakfast ____________ with his friends, Bentley, Bennie, Billy and Lady."
4. "He __________ lunch at twelve then ____________ a nap."
5. "At three o'clock ____________________ for a walk with Rachel."
6. "___________________________ o'clock he gets brushed and cleaned (spa treatment)."
7. "At six o'clock he has dinner and after dinner __________________________ another walk with Rachel to watch the sunset."
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊