Movies - Videos - TV
Quiz by rmd
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Charade - 2," is for intermediate English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
What's your name?
Oh, mine’s Regina Lampert.
Is there a Mr. Lampert?
Good for you.
No, it isn't. I'm getting a divorce.
Please, not on my account.
No, you see, I don't really love him.
Well, at least you're honest.
Is there a Mrs. Joshua?
Yes, but we're divorced.
What do people call you -- Pete?
(turning to go)
I've enjoyed talking with you.
Goodbye, Sylvie, and thanks.
Honorine -- ?
Honorine -- !
Madame Charles Lampert?
I’m Inspector Edouard Grandpierre
of the Police Judiciaire. Would you
be so kind as to come with me, please?
Well, Madame -- ?
You are positive?
You loved him?
I'm very cold.
We discovered your husband's body
lying next to the tracks of the Paris-
Bourdeaux railroad line. He was
dressed only in his pajamas. Do you
know of any reason why he might have
wished to leave France?
Charade is a 1963 American romantic comedy mystery film directed by Stanley Donen, written by Peter Stone and Marc Behm, and starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. The cast also features Walter Matthau, James Coburn, George Kennedy, Dominique Minot, Ned Glass, and Jacques Marin. It spans three genres: suspense thriller, romance and comedy. Because Universal Pictures published the movie with an invalid copyright notice, the film entered the public domain in the United States immediately upon its release.
Charade - 2
Quiz #: 32890
1. What's the man's first name?
2. Is he married?
3. What does the man say to Reggie?
4. When Reggie gets to her apartment, her expression changes. She seems ______________.
5. Her apartment ______ bare -- no furniture, no rug, no pictures -- nothing. It's empty.
6. She _________ to the living room.
7. There are squares of the wall's original color where paintings ____________ hang, the hooks still in the wall.
8. She __________ into the bedroom. It, too, is empty.
9. She goes to the built-in wardrobe closets and _______________ all the doors -- nothing!
10. In a panic she turns and ___________ the bedroom.
11. She suddenly _________ with a man we haven't seen before.
12. Who is the man?
13. Where does he take her?
14. Why does the man ask Reggie if she loved her husband?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊