1. We only know about the more severe cases, which is where people have gone on to develop viral pneumonia and those people ____________ end up in hospital and all the deaths have been amongst those people.
2. Where have cases been ____________ so far?
3. This brand new coronavirus came from animals and it's believed that the ____________ was actually a seafood market in Wuhan, which also sells wild animals.
4. In China, where the most cases are, it's older people who are ending up in hospital with this. They're usually over 40 and the very youngest person diagnosed is about 13 or 14 years old. So, it doesn't appear to be ____________ small children.
5. We've only just discovered that the new coronavirus is actually ____________ from one person to another.
6. What treatment is ____________ ?
7. They only work against bacteria, not viruses. So really you want an antiviral treatment, but none of the flu drugs that we've got -- and we have got a ____________ of those -- will work on this. Coronavirus is different from a flu virus, so there actually isn't any treatment at the moment at all.
8. SARS, which was a novel coronavirus just like this one back in 2002, did end up causing a ____________ panic and that was largely because nobody had ever seen it before, but also the death rate was at around 10%.
9. Well, here, so far, we're talking about a death rate of 2% which is a lot less and it does look as if many of those people actually have had ____________ health problems which would make it more likely that they would die.
10. They could equally have died of flu. So you have to put it into that ____________ I think.