1. The heat was so __________ that I couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes.
2. When I don't get enough sleep, I get __________ and irritable.
3. After spending a day outside in the sun, I felt __________ and needed to drink a lot of water.
4. The new computer program made our work process much more __________ and saved us a lot of time.
5. This camera is __________ because it can take photos, videos, and has a built-in microphone.
6. The __________ between my phone and my laptop makes it easy for me to share files and stay organized.
7. The __________ of this new policy on the economy is still uncertain.
8. Investing in this company will be __________ in the long run, as they are expected to see significant growth in the next few years.
9. It took a lot of __________ to finish this project, but we were determined to see it through to the end.
10. To be successful, it is important to have both __________ and patience.
11. Money and happiness are __________ concepts that are difficult to measure.
12. I __________ for the rights of marginalized communities and speak out against discrimination and injustice.
13. One of the major issues facing developing countries is a lack of access to basic __________ facilities.
14. __________ is a major problem that needs to be addressed in order to create a more fair and just society.